E-Zee TEAR® is a non-woven* general use backing. You can tear it in any direction and won't need scissors. Use it on heavier, stable fabrics such as denim or twill. Pulling and tearing the backing will not distort the edge of your embroidery, as long as the fabric is sturdy. Once you tear away the backing, there will be no remnants of the backing left around your embroidery.
E-Zee Tear® is available in the following weights and colors in pre-cuts and rolls:
• E-Zee Tear Lightweight 1.0 oz White
• E-Zee Tear 1.5 oz. White, Black
• E-Zee Tear Plus - Soft 1.8 oz. White
• E-Zee Tear Plus - Crisp 1.8 oz. White
• E-Zee Tear Waffle 1.8 oz. White
• E-Zee Tear Washaway 2.0 oz. White
Reasons for using E-Zee Tear Away
• Available in many weights
• Comes in rolls and pre-cut sizes
• Great for general use
• No need to scissors, just tear excess away
• Use on heavy, stable fabrics
• Great on denim or twill
• Once torn away, no remnants remain
E-Zee Tear Waffle
An Extremely stable, soft, perforated Tear Away that tears easily and leaves no residue. This is a great choice for infant and children's wear.
* What is a Non-Woven?
Most backings are Non-wovens. According to The Textile Institute, Non-wovens...are textile structures made directly from fiber rather than yarn. Non-woven fabrics are usually made from continous filaments or from fiber webs...strengthened by bonding using such techniques as: adhesive bonding, mechanical interlocking by needling or fluid jet entanglement, thermal bonding or stitching bonding.